We’re an eclectic group of mission-driven innovators, working together to make healthcare more accessible, for everyone. If you want your talent to be fully exercised and your efforts recognized, we’re the right place for you.
We bring our full selves to work and embrace individuals' diversity and values.
We seek and value each and every individual’s opinion for improvements.
We constantly experiment with new ideas and possibilities.
We achieve our goals by listening and making ourselves accessible to each other.
Our benefits, perks, & culture
Our benefits package supports our team and their families to achieve optimum physical, mental, emotional, and financial health.
- Flexible, no cap vacation policy plus 12 annual paid holidays
- All Summer Fridays are half days
Mental Health Days
- We encourage our employees to take mental health days as needed
- We are a remote-culture first, NYC-based office second
- In-person quarterly meetings
- Company-wide weekly updates with leadership, Lunch & Learns, and more
Fully Paid Medical Care
- We pay 100% of a base plan for full-time employees and fund 40% of premiums for medical coverage for dependents or domestic partners
- Unlimited access to Bravely, professional confidential coaching service
- Mentorship and manager training sessions led by internal and external
401k with Match
- Save from 1% to 100% of eligible compensation on a pre- and/or post-tax basis
- Up to 3% of contributions will be matched 100%
- 100% fully paid for 12 weeks off to care for your family
- Flexible to your desired schedule
- Free membership to Eden Health, virtual primary care and 4 eConsults+ per year
Diversity, equity, and inclusion act as cornerstones of our organization and inform the products we create to democratize access to quality healthcare. We are deeply committed to nurturing and advancing our culture where everyone belongs, and is valued as an individual. Our unique backgrounds and experiences create diverse perspectives that forge empathy and empower us to continuously learn, grow, and innovate. By bringing our whole, authentic selves to work, together we reach our fullest potential.
NYR NAHS AWARD
Gil Addo, CEO and Co-founder, was awarded the Healthcare Digital Leadership Award from the New York Region National Association of Health Services Executives Chapter at their 2021 Scholarship Virtual Gala.Read More
Gil Addo, CEO and Co-founder, was awarded the Heritage Innovators in Healthcare Award by Crain's, New York Business.Read More
YOUNG GLOBAL LEADER - WORLD ECONOMIC FORUM
Carlos Reines, President and Co-founder, is part of the Forum of Young Global Leaders 2019.Read More
FORBES 30 UNDER 30
Gil Addo, CEO and Co-founder, made the Forbes 30 under 30 - Healthcare list in 2016Read More
At RubiconMD your voice is truly heard and empowered. Leadership that is engaged, and actually listens. Each person is fully encouraged to own and take charge of their role, which has led to very high performance teams.