Empower clinical decision-making and diagnoses with a convenient, expert econsult software and service platform. With same-day access to board-certified specialists, you can deliver an elevated primary care experience.
Specialist expertise at your fingertips
specialties and sub-specialties
of eConsults improve the care plan
avoid unnecessary referrals
average response from specialist
Up to $500
savings per consult
for every eligible eConsult
With RubiconMD eConsult+ you can:
- Keep patient care at the appropriate site of care
- Create a seamless clinical workflow
- Avoid unnecessary services to reduce costs
- Improve patient outcomes
RubiconMD has filled in a major gap, assisting me in providing quality care to marginalized patients with limited resources. We’re addressing systemic inequity with technology.
— CHCN Primary Care Physician
Consider an eConsult+ before you refer
By choosing an eConsult, you can increase speed to care and decrease the likelihood of an adverse health event for patients.
provides expert insight
- Inform the care plan with evidence-based guidance
- Interpret labs of diagnostic results
- Determine best next steps until specialist visit
- Second opinion on treatment plan
70% of the time, a referral is avoided
By using a RubiconMD eConsult. The PCP and team are empowered to deliver appropriate care.
out-of-pocket cost for patient.
savings for the health system.1
Clinical support staff coordinates with patient and the specialist office
Patient waits an average of 24 days
The patient bears the burden to schedule and/or confirm the specialist visit
Then waits to get care, increasing the chance for an adverse health event.
Up to 50% of patients never follow through
- Wait time, frustration
- Distance to care; time, transportation
- Financial constraints
out-of-pocket cost for patient1.
potential cost of ED visit and readmission2.
If an in-person visit is required, consider an eConsult AND a traditional referral.Explore how we can help you
A better patient experience
eConsult+ empowers primary care teams to deliver more comprehensive and accessible care to their patients
Get more with eConsult+
The only HITRUST certified eConsult platform
Implementation planning & support
Dedicated Customer Success team
Built-in CME on the platform
Customized reporting & ROI tracking
iPhone and Android Apps available
- STATISTICAL BRIEF #517: Expenses for Office-Based Physician Visits by Specialty and Insurance Type, 2012. Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality.
- Zheng, S. (2019, March 12). One-year costs of medical admissions with and without a 30-day readmission and enhanced risk adjustment - BMC Health Services Research. BioMed Central