Quality-assured virtual specialists
Empower clinical decision-making and diagnoses with the helpof the largest, most extensive virtual specialty network.
improve the care plan
avoid unnecessary referrals
average turnaround time
savings per consult
of patients referred to a specialist from primary care don’t complete their visit.1
of specialists report being unsatisfied with the quality of their referrals.2
eConsult+ enables a better patient
- Optimize care plans
- Improve speed to care
- Avoid unnecessary referrals
- Deliver higher-quality referrals
- Avoid unnecessary services and ED visits
costs for patient
Up to$500 savings per eConsult
RubiconMD has filled in a major gap, assisting me in providing quality care to marginalized patients with limited resources. We’re addressing systemic inequity with technology.CHCN Primary Care Physician
Primary care teams use eConsult+ to:
- Ask a question
- Gain insight
- Remove medications
- Interpret a lab
- Improve referral quality
Experience Care Team Collaboration
With eConsult+ members of the care team can collaborate or submit on behalf of
a PCP using the standard submission criteria.
Distribute work across the care team:
It’s eConsult+ because you get MORE with RubiconMD.
- Quality-assured eConsults
- HITRUST certified
- Dedicated Customer Success team
- EHR integrations
- Customized reporting
- iPhone & Android camera apps
- Patel MP, Schettini P, O’Leary CP, Bosworth HB, Anderson JB, Shah KP. Closing the Referral Loop: an Analysis of Primary Care Referrals to Specialists in a Large Health System. J Gen Intern Med. 2018 May;33(5):715-721. doi: 10.1007/s11606-018-4392-z. Epub 2018 Mar 12. PMID: 29532299; PMCID: PMC5910374.
- Mehrotra A, Forrest CB, Lin CY. Dropping the baton: specialty referrals in the United States. Milbank Q. 2011 Mar;89(1):39-68. doi: 10.1111/j.1468-0009.2011.00619.x. PMID: 21418312; PMCID: PMC3160594.