Specialist National Panel Application
RubiconMD is an asynchronous web-based electronic consultation (eConsult) platform where primary care clinicians (PCCs) gain access to same-day insights from medical specialists. PCCs use RubiconMD to improve patient care, reduce unnecessary referrals, diagnostics, and procedures, and learn from our community of specialists representing over 30 specialties and 120 subspecialties (including pediatric subspecialists).
We are looking for specialists who are interested in helping us democratize access to specialty expertise for clinicians working in resource-limited and cost-sensitive settings. Our specialists spend 1-3 hours per week responding to eConsults. RubiconMD specialists are covered under our standard telehealth malpractice policy and are compensated for each consult they complete.
- Respond to questions submitted by primary care clinicians on our HIPAA-compliant text-based electronic consultation (eConsult) platform (can respond from a desktop or mobile web browser)
- Ensure recommendations are educational, cost-effective, and supported by evidence-based clinical guidelines
- Provide follow-up support as needed
- Participate in voluntary product interviews to inform new product extensions and platform updates
- Participate in voluntary projects and activities upon request (e.g. peer review, CME webinars, etc.)
On an ad hoc basis, as requested, provide the following types of services for a negotiated rate per hour based on activity:
- Clinical program consultation with clients
- Training development and delivery
- Gather online, publicly available resources to be used for behavioral health content creation
- Use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the behavioral health content sourced is up-to-date and comes from reputable sources/organizations
You would be a great fit if you possess:
- An active U.S. medical license and specialty board certification (click here to see our list of specialty offerings)
- An interest in, or experience, educating early- to mid-career clinicians
- Strong understanding of or experience with value-based care
- Technical acumen
- Interest in or experience responding to eConsult is a plus
Here is what you can expect from us:
- Membership in a growing community of specialist-leaders in the eConsult space
- A dedicated support team to help you navigate the platform and answer questions you have
- Ongoing feedback and an easy way to keep track of the impact you make on the platform
- Continuous product and workflow improvements as we grow
Our Hiring Philosophy
RubiconMD’s founding mission is to democratize medical expertise, so that all patient populations have access to the care they need. In order to deliver on this, we focus on empowering primary care providers, who we believe are the key to a thriving, equitable health care system. It’s no small order, but we can achieve it with the right team. That’s why we hire people with drive and leadership, who are also highly accountable—to each other, to the providers we serve, and to the impact we exist to make.
RubiconMD is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination against persons of any kind on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, nation of origin, age, disability, and genetics.
Apply for this job